- January 28, 2016 at 6:03 am #7455
I started a new ticket to send you FTP details.
I found the reason of the jqery errors. It was the plugin called exit intent. After deactivating the errors are gone.
But the problem with the wrong categories still exist.
Many thanks for your offer of having a look at the queries.
MarkusJanuary 29, 2016 at 11:56 am #7467
Thank you for the correct information. I have found the bug in the search code. In some cases incorrect category IDs were returned, it caused the confusion.
I have corrected the code and adding this fix to the upcoming version. It should be working correctly now.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
January 29, 2016 at 4:11 pm #7475
many, many thanks for your great support. Now it works. I’m glad you found the bug.
I will highly recommend your plugin to everyone…
MarkusJanuary 29, 2016 at 4:12 pm #7476
Ernest MarcinkoKeymasterJanuary 29, 2016 at 4:20 pm #7480
Al the best…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.