Keyboard selection vertical

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Keyboard selection vertical

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    grau
    grau
    Participant

Hi there,

Keyboard selection doesn’t work with vertical results?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

It should work. I just double checked the test environment and the demo servers, and it appears to be working for me.

If you have an issue, I gladly take a look if you want to.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

grau
    grau
    Participant

Hi Ernest,
    thank you for your fast response. http://bestesnetz.org/ort shout provide a “Test” Post for the selection.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

The up-down arrows seem to work for me, but the Return key does not indeed. Can you confirm that the up-down arrow is working for you as well?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

grau
    grau
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

thanks for your response. Can confirm: Up-Down arrows are working but return doesn’t.

Did I do sth. wrong or is this a general problem?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

No, you did nothing wrong. I get the same thing on my test environment, it’s definitely an unknown bug yet.

In one of the previous versions there was a major change regarding the data presentation and it seems that I’ve either forgot to change that code, or accidentally break it.

If it’s not an urgent case, I will release an update within 7 days that should solve this problem.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

grau
    grau
    Participant

No worries – my site is still “under construction” and clicking / tapping on mobile devices still works.

BTW – is there an automatic upgrade procedure via wordpress backend or do I have to manually update the plugin via ftp?

Regards, Thomas

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

The update is manual, but no need of FTP. Simply deactivating, deleting and installing the new is the best way of doing it 🙂

There is a safe update manual in the documentation, which you can follow if you want to: https://wpdreams.gitbooks.io/ajax-search-pro-documentation/content/update_notes.html

It mainly concerns updates from very old versions, but it does work with new ones as well.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.