Lightbox issue on Product selection

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Lightbox issue on Product selection

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    thorntonp72
    thorntonp72
    Participant

Hi,

Note: This is an Adult content site. Please use caution!

I am currently experiencing an issue since I have installed this plugin that it is overriding my lightbox for the Theme, when I go into a product and click on the image. So I now get 2 lightboxes popup. I can disable my themes, but I like that better as it will transition between images.

Can you please advise how I can turn this off of products?

If you go to this page as an example, then click on the image, you will see it opens 2. My themes and your lightbox.
    https://chillinites.co.uk/product/frisky-deluxe-black-out-blindfold

Thanks,

Paul

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

This is very strange, as the plugin does not use any lightbox related script, so I have no idea what might be causing it. There should not be any event attached to the images on product pages either. I’ve quickly checked the javascript handlers via the web inspector, but I could not find anything userful there, so I still don’t know. If you disable the plugin, then the problem goes away?

If so, then can you please update your ticket with temporary log-in and FTP details? I would like to test the outputs and the debug through the code to see which parts might be affecting the lightbox script. Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

thorntonp72
    thorntonp72
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

I must apologise but I have found out that it is not your plugin.

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Regards,

Paul

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Lightbox issue on Product selection’ is closed to new replies.