Limit Search Results To Single Page

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Limit Search Results To Single Page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    joshuariggs
    joshuariggs
    Participant

I am trying to add the search feature to only return results from one page.

The page is a membership page – through Memberspress and users have to be logged in to see the page.

It’s https://healthscienceconsortium.org/hsea-member

I want the search to not show anything other than the resources listed on that same page.

And I need the search to include all of the media / documents inside the toggles.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the details!

Currently I see an article carousel on the page, do you mean restricting search to those items?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

joshuariggs
    joshuariggs
    Participant

I need the information inside the toggles to be searchable.

Can you help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Okay, so I logged in to check in more detail what those are.

In the editor these seem to be file contents organized by a file organizer plugin. However the issue is that I can’t see any connection between the folders and the files in terms of taxonomy or custom field values.
    My guess is the file manager is probably using a custom way of organizing the files and not taxonomy terms nor custom fields.

With that I don’t think this is possible with any plugin out there – unless there is one specifically made for this. My initial thought was to select the files to search and restrict them by folder, but the folders are not taxonomy terms nor custom fields so it is not possible.

I’m afraid this is not doable with a ready made plugin, I’m sorry.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.