Load more ajax result and Infinite scroll does not work

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Load more ajax result and Infinite scroll does not work

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jarry23
    jarry23
    Participant

Hello, yesterday I purchased your plugin and really love it. However I have issue with load more ajax result and Infinite scroll which does not work at all. I tried all possible settings by your documentation. Tried deactivate all plugins and change theme to storefront but issue still persist. I believe I have set something wrongly but fighting with it 15 hours already. Can you please help me. I provided login credentials in above.

Its only test site so you can change anything you need.

Thanks

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by jarry23 .
    jarry23
    jarry23
    Participant

And please explain in short what steps you have taken so I can duplicate on live site.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the details!

I have checked the site, but currently the search is redirecting to the results page, the live results feature is not enabled. I assume you mean an infinite scroll feature for the results page, and not the plugin’s live results container?
    That feature is not available for the results page unfortunately, it is usually a theme feature – if a theme has that. There are some plugins or custom coded solutions to create an infinite scroll for the results page, but because of how the theme has the control over the layout of that page, most will not work properly.

I usually advise not to use any infinite scrolling on the results page, as most solutions do not take the query arguments into account, and generate incorrect results.

Having it custom coded for the specific setup is probably the simplest way to deal with it, usually it is not too difficult, and will not generate much code overhead, and will work for sure.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.