Load More stuck!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Freshy Sites
    FreshySites
    Participant

On this page the ‘load more’ function is not working. I have the plugin set to automatically load more posts when the bottom of the results box is scrolled. The load more function gets hung and you can see the loading icon spin indefinitely. I did some investigating and found that this is fixed if I remove my custom isotopic.php template file from the asp folder in the theme. What am I doing wrong? Is it possible to use the “load more” function with a custom template? I’ve attached my custom template below.

Freshy Sites
    FreshySites
    Participant

Actually now disabling the custom template does not work for me.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Freshy Sites FreshySites.
    Freshy Sites
    FreshySites
    Participant

It is a theme issue of some kind. Still no idea what.

Freshy Sites
    FreshySites
    Participant

Sorry I was wrong again. Not a theme or plugin issue.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the details!

It was only a minor issue with your custom template. There was an extra line at the end of the file – which basically caused the HTML parser to fail. I removed it, now everything look okay.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Freshy Sites
    FreshySites
    Participant

Wow! Thank you! I’m glad I reached out I bet I never would have caught that.

Freshy Sites
    FreshySites
    Participant

I don’t know if it’s possible to add a question to this ticket but is it possible to hide a filter based on the selection made in the above filter? For example if someone selects ‘Exterior’ from the Exterior/Interior dropdown I could display another filter that was previously hidden but if they select Exterior I could show a different filter underneath?

Freshy Sites
    FreshySites
    Participant

Also I have set up new filters with a new taxonomy and those filters do not change the results…any ideas why this could be?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m afraid dynamically updating filters are not yet possible.

The seemingly missing/unwanted results can be caused by two options, for your case I recommend this configuration: https://i.imgur.com/vrOdCVO.png
    It will allow multiple selections to match individually per filter, as well as exclude items, which does not have the selected taxonomies.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Freshy Sites
    FreshySites
    Participant

So strange I tried all three “Taxonomy terms checkbox/multiselect connection logic” options and when I change the Products filters I still get all the same results even though only two posts have those terms.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try the exact configuration for both options as suggested on the screenshot.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Freshy Sites
    FreshySites
    Participant

Is it possible to dynamically update the terms in a filter and hide the terms that would have no posts/be empty based on the selection in another filter?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m afraid that is not yet possible.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.