loading graphic not displaying

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support loading graphic not displaying

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    metatechnical
    metatechnical
    Participant

Before updating my Ajax Search Pro things were working fine, I updated the plug-in and all hell broke loose. I did a full uninstall through the maintenance and started from scratch (which was ultimately fine), but the one thing that is not working is the loading graphic. It takes a while for the database to be searched (because it’s huge), so having the loading icon is essential. It works when I look at it as a preview, but it doesn’t work when I actually have it loaded on the page. Before uninstalling and starting from scratch the search box didn’t even look the same as the preview and no theming would change the way it looked on the page (even though it was displaying correctly in the preview window).

I disabled all plug-ins that I deemed unnecessary, but I still can’t get the loading graphic to work. The advance search page (which is where you’ll find the search bar is http://dev1.metatechnical.net/?page_id=25911

Thank you in advance.

metatechnical
    metatechnical
    Participant

Ok, I think it was WPMU Dev’s hummingbird plug-in that was causing the issue, I think it’s resolved.
    Thank you.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘loading graphic not displaying’ is closed to new replies.