loading icon does not appear

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support loading icon does not appear

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ralf Heijkants Ralf Heijkants 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ralf Heijkants
    Ralf Heijkants
    Participant

On the website I did an upgrade from the lite version of ajax search to the pro version. While with the lite version the loading icon was always visible and working correctly, with the pro version it does not seem to appear. What I tried:
    – changing the ajax-search theme from default to classic blue. Seemingly no effect.
    – I compared the visibility of the plugin-preview (seems ok there) with on site (never seen the loading icon)
    – changed the icon. Also did not seem to make a difference.

Can you help me finding the cause? (I am not an experienced programmer)

In case a login to the site will help, please let me know.

Regards,
    Ralf

+++
    Hope login will help you further. I have to dig a bit deeper for the ftp login. Don’t have them at hand now.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Ralf,

I’m not entirely sure why, can you please add temporary login and FTP to the details? I would like to debug the CSS generating process, to see why the loader CSS is missing.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Ralf Heijkants
    Ralf Heijkants
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for the details, I have found the problem and corrected it. One line was missing from the loading style sheet files. I will add this correction to upcoming updates as well, so it should not happen again.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Ralf Heijkants
    Ralf Heijkants
    Participant

Super!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.