Loading Issue – Crash

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sdd01
    sdd01
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having issues when users search on the website, it crashes. It stays in a loading loop and then the CPU goes to hell and I have to reboot.

Specs:
    Amazon LightSail
    4 VCPUs
    16gb RAM
    WordPress Latest Version

I have installed the plugin in 2 websites (staging environment and production environment – exact replicas). Both sites react the same way —> search, memory is exhausted and I have to reboot.

What do you think is happening?

sdd01
    sdd01
    Participant

Search Sources – Index Table (Set up)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please add temporary back-end and FTP access so I can check the problem?

These issues are super rare, and usually the cause is not directly in the search process, but somewhere during the post processing of the results. Things like: the plugin tries to request title and content fields for certain posts, but due to failed plugin hook WordPress can not complete the request and it bugs out. There are also custom codes (if you use any), too many filters used on the search – especially custom field and taxonomy related, those can create massive database joins etc..

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.