Local Custom Override Not Working

Home Forums Product Support Forums Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support Local Custom Override Not Working

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

 
Keymaster
5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #8991

    I’ve found the error log file, but there is nothing there about ajax search pro errors, so debug mode won’t help anyways.

    I’m going to just do a line to line debugging to see where it fails, it’s probably quicker anyways.

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #8992

    I have finally found the problem, but I have no idea why it’s causing it, as there are no indications of errors.

    For some reason the “Force inline styles” option was enabled on the search Compatibility Options panel, and it was causing the 500 error. Once I turned it off, the error disappeared and the search shows up as it supposed to.

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #8994

    Participant

    Perfect news; thank you. Hope you can find it why and add to next updates.

    #9027

    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    #9113

    Participant

    Is there any news about those two problem?

    #9114

    Participant

    After update new version 500 internal error again!

    #9125

    I’ve activated the search, but I’m getting results without an any problems. It might have been a caching only? If you are using multiple layers of cache, I recommend following this guide to make sure everything goes smoothly after update.

    I will look into both other issues shortly.

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #9132

    I have found the problem with related posts pro and that plugin. RPP recognized each post as an individual single post and executed itself, so it took too much resources. (the internal is_single() wordpress call returned true) I guess it’s because the toolset plugin uses WP_Query and it acts as if all the present items are single ones.

    Anyways, I’ve added an exception to not execute the plugin in that case. It appears to be working now.

    I have also found the issue with the search cache, it’s related to the previous release, but unfortunately I cannot fix that in place – because the issue is within the minified javascript files, which I can only change before the minification process.
    I checked the performance tracker, and the search queries appear to be all right in, they are executed under 0.1 seconds, so the database can keep up with that.

    I’m going to fix that for the next update of course, until then you can safely use it without the cache. Sorry about that inconvenience.

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Local Custom Override Not Working’ is closed to new replies.