Logic Results Help

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi! I installed the plugin onto my website and have customized it to the way that I want. However, I need help manipulating the logic so that the results that display are correct. For example, I am selecting checkboxes “autoimmune disease” and “married”, thus, I ONLY WANT results to show that have both of those criteria. Right now, my results are showing all autoimmune disease results with all married results. Any help?

In the screenshots below, the first one shows 9 results for autoimmune disease. The second screenshot shows several pages when autoimmune disease and married are selected. With the criteria I selected, there should be only 8 results showing – because one of the 9 are not married.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the details, I think you should try this option: https://i.imgur.com/KoO1cwI.png
    Because all of these criteria are within a single taxonomy, this is the only option it could affect the results. Basically, this one should only allow results fully complying the criteria. The more checkboxes are selected, the more strict the filter is.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Thanks for that suggestion! I already have that selected and functionality still doesn’t work correctly.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Can I take a look at this somewhere? Can you please also add temporary FTP and back-end access, so I can debug your configuration. Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you!

I logged in, but the account does not seem to have privileges to access some features, I can only see a few plugin options.
    Can you please check the permissions?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Just changed for you — sorry about that!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you!

My mistake, I thought the filter was a category filter and I suggested the wrong option. I changed this option, it should work like that now.
    I also set all items to be unchecked by default – as with this logic selecting all tags will yield no results (as there are no items having all of the tags)

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.