Losslessly compressing image (please)

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Losslessly compressing image (please)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Adam Townsend
    Adam Townsend
    Participant

Hi, love the plug in!!

Please check it out on my site. I also created a temporary user name/password…

Could you please help me fix this issue, its from the Google PageSpeed insights. My admin asst was asked to correct as all my blogs will now be run thru my employer firm, Goldman Sachs

Optimize the following images to reduce their size by 2.7KiB (91% reduction).
    Losslessly compressing http://www.adamtownsend.me/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/img/settings/sett0.png – could save 2.7KiB (91% reduction).

Could you please do this on your side and correct in my website. I will be on a long distance endurance run (160 miles over tn days!) and need this fixed so they can start migrating the balanc eof my content…
    Sorry for the rush! 🙂

Thanks again and warm regards!
    At

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Adam!

Luckily, that icon is not used on the site, since the settings icon is not visible. The png icons are deprecated, only a few search templates have them – others use SVG icons. This must be something I’ve missed, apologies for that.

I’ve logged in with the credentials you gave and changed the settings icon to another one. This won’t change anything visually, but a new CSS file is generated, now without the sett0.png icon reference.

Once you clear your CDN and page cache, the search stylesheet should no longer contain this icon, and the pagespeed should not report it anymore 😉

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.