Main Caterory and Subcategory page title and description text

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Main Caterory and Subcategory page title and description text

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sari
    Sari
    Participant

Hi there,
    I purchased extended support so the problem is it possible Product Category Description hide or not display the “main category” page (screenshot)? Description must be visible Subcategory page (screenshot 2). E.g. https://www.telnova.fi/tuotteet/valokennot/ -> Valokennot is “main category page ” here Description should not be seen, but the Subcategory page is Lähetin vastaanotin pari Description must be display -> https://www.telnova.fi/tuotteet/lahetin-vastaanotin-pari/

So how to resolve this problem?

Kind regards Sari

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for all the details!

The page contents are not affected by our search plugin, that depends on your theme. When you asked, I thought you were referring to the search results – to hide the category descriptions or how the archive pages look, that needs to be changed via your theme.

If you are using a page editor like Elementor or Visual composer, then first try to look into the archive page templates. Those are usually editable and you can manually add/change text on the archive pages.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Sari
    Sari
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the information,
    so reopening support was pointless.
    Can I cancel the extended support I purchased?

Now I had to buy extended support for the theme anyway so I would be grateful if this support cancellation would be possible.

Kind regards Sari

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Sari,

Sure, you can open a request here.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.