Malicious Code

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by somuch77 somuch77 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    somuch77
    somuch77
    Participant

Hey, I got warning from my hosting service, hawkhost. the same with this one https://wp-dreams.com/forums/topic/malicious-activity-found-on-my-hosting/

What’s the solution? I can’t see the attachment. Previously everything is okay, it seems they just update the antivirus and causing this.

And also, on rpp I can create another template, so it seems I can use 2 related post on single site? any known problem with this kind of setting?

Thanks

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

You are not the first to report such a thing, so I’ve tracked the source of the issue. It’s a false-positive scan report, I’ve already managed to find a different solution to prevent it.

I’m attaching the latest (before release) version of the plug-in to this post, please deactivate, delete the current one and install this one instead. After that save all the instance settings to make sure everything is updated correctly.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

somuch77
    somuch77
    Participant

This works, thanks. And also the loading speed quicker than before.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.