Maximum call stack size exceeded

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Maximum call stack size exceeded

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by jackmb92 jackmb92 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jackmb92
    jackmb92
    Participant

Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded error when plugin is activated. Does not occur with the lite version of the plugin. Have tested the same plugin on a different site and is working correctly.

jackmb92
    jackmb92
    Participant

See screengrab from console

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It was a prototype definition issue with the scrollbar plugin + a syntax highlighter script that is included in the theme. I have disabled the problematic code section within the scrollbar script, now it should be fine.

We will do a few more tests before making sure to include this in the upcoming release, as I am not sure which script exactly triggered the error.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jackmb92
    jackmb92
    Participant

Amazing thanks so much for fixing this. Am I able to get a download of the fixed plugin as I am making changes locally and don’t want to lose them.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Just make sure to have a copy of the wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/ directory, and override it on your local environment as well. To have the change in effect, make sure to change this option as well: https://i.imgur.com/lBRDjAD.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jackmb92
    jackmb92
    Participant

Cheers got it working now. How would i make it so that the results are always visible? Rather than being hidden when clicking away from them.

jackmb92
    jackmb92
    Participant

Also is it possible to load the page with a filter option selected? for example using parameters in the url?

jackmb92
    jackmb92
    Participant

And also one final things. How can i style the results / decide how they display / display them in a grid layout?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.