Missing features in the search, or i just don't know how to.

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Missing features in the search, or i just don't know how to.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by yaron10891 yaron10891 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    yaron10891
    yaron10891
    Participant

Hi
    i have few question about the great plugin that you did.
    1. i could not find any place where is can add a browse by function – meaning to show results by name, order, date or something like this.

2. is there an option to add a function that will export the results as an excel file?

3. As a default , if i use the category/taxonomy filter, i get everything on TRUE and if i want to unselect one of the categories i will get all the results less the unwanted cat. It does make sense like this – im looking for the option to see all as default and it i turn on one of the categories it will give me only posts from that cat. i have more than 100 categories, so i can’t uncheck 99 and leave on the one i want.

thanks

yaron

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind words!

1. Do you mean like an order-by feature? Unfortunately that is not possible yet.

2. There is no option for that. There are however API hooks, which can be used to access the results programmatically. The asp_results hook might be interesting for you, as it contains the results for the given search phrase. In case you will have this custom coded, this might help a bit.

3. You can set the default states of the checkboxes for each taxonomy here: https://i.imgur.com/3yBk0yG.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

yaron10891
    yaron10891
    Participant

Thank you. i will try that

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.