- June 8, 2021 at 3:26 pm #33555
i have few question about the great plugin that you did.
1. i could not find any place where is can add a browse by function – meaning to show results by name, order, date or something like this.
2. is there an option to add a function that will export the results as an excel file?
3. As a default , if i use the category/taxonomy filter, i get everything on TRUE and if i want to unselect one of the categories i will get all the results less the unwanted cat. It does make sense like this – im looking for the option to see all as default and it i turn on one of the categories it will give me only posts from that cat. i have more than 100 categories, so i can’t uncheck 99 and leave on the one i want.
yaronJune 8, 2021 at 4:12 pm #33559
Thank you very much for your kind words!
1. Do you mean like an order-by feature? Unfortunately that is not possible yet.
2. There is no option for that. There are however API hooks, which can be used to access the results programmatically. The asp_results hook might be interesting for you, as it contains the results for the given search phrase. In case you will have this custom coded, this might help a bit.
3. You can set the default states of the checkboxes for each taxonomy here: https://i.imgur.com/3yBk0yG.pngBest,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
June 8, 2021 at 4:24 pm #33561
Thank you. i will try that
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.