Missing Image Options

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mariobeach
    mariobeach
    Participant

Very simple question. I really liked you Ajx Search Liste and wanted to use it in a few different places on the site. I bought the Pro specifically for that, assuming it would work similar to the lite. But now the very basic Image Options are no longer there?

I would also have assumed the pro would take over the lite configuration, or that there would e a way to import one into the other but now it’s seems it’s a whole new plugin with way too many options for my need.

Here’s my lite config I’m trying te replicate.
    2019-01-28_1737

Can you please advise how I can do this? I was using logo as the image….

If you tell me it is simple then, no problem, tell me how. If I have to redo everything from scratch I might as well get a refund and deal with the free version, it was satisfactory, I don’t have time to deal with all these new options… I just want what I had and be able to use it i 3 different configurations.

Thank you for your help

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Because there are many more options within the Pro version, the image options are moved under the General Options panel as a sub-menu element, here: https://i.imgur.com/11yeoE5.png

The two plugins are indeed separate, so that you can switch back to the lite version anytime, without changing/overriding the options. We are working on a solution to import the configuration from the Lite version to the Pro version, but it may take some time, as there are many different versions of the Lite version in use via the wordpress.org network. I understand it can be frustrating, we are working on a solution for that.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.