Mobile display problem

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pboule07
    pboule07
    Participant

Hi,

There is a problem on mobile: when you type a keyword in the form, suggestions appear, and cause the numeric keyboard to close before a choice has been made, which creates display problems.

The numeric keyboard should not close before a choice has been made (either “enter” to have the search results, or the choice of one of the suggestions)

Do you know where the problem is coming from?

Thanks in advance

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is an intended behavior, but you can turn it off here: https://i.imgur.com/ZdMTSpb.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

pboule07
    pboule07
    Participant

Thanks

The numeric keyboard no longer closes, but there is still a problem: when you close the numeric keyboard, the form returns to its original position, but not the suggestions. They remain in the same place as before the numeric keyboard was closed, which creates display problems.

Do you know where the problem is coming from?

Thanks in advance

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Can you please add a URL where I can see the issue?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

pboule07
    pboule07
    Participant

I can’t.

I use table-cell to center my form vertically, do you think the problem comes from there?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I honestly don’t know, as I would have to see the issue first. The table-cell vertical alignment method can be problematic on some devices. If you can, try using the flexbox instead:

.parent {
      display: flex;
      flex-direction: column;
      justify-content: center;  
    }

I suggest placing the plugin shortcode into a <div> container so it is wrapped in one, and then applying the code above to the parent.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.