Mobile issues

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    niclasott26
    niclasott26
    Participant

Hello,

I am facing some issues:

1.Since I have downloaded the plugin, my page loads very slowly.
    Even if click on a new button in my menu the page is loading in a weird way.

2. In the mobile Search I would like to have that if the user types in the search field the search bar will go over the whole screen. and not 50 %.

Can you help me?

Best regards
    Niclas

niclasott26
    niclasott26
    Participant

On the mobile page it also happens that a weird orange bar on the left side appears

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Can you please explain this in more details? I tried to load the site with multiple browsers, but it was perfectly fine, and really fast.

2. This is unfortuantely not possible, you might have to ask a developer for custom coding.

3. I don’t see any issues there either. I tried a simulation as well as a real mobile device, but it seems to be okay: https://i.imgur.com/8cU314s.png
    Issue 1&3 might have been only a cache related problem. It seem to be all right on my end from multiple devices.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

niclasott26
    niclasott26
    Participant

Dear Ernest,

1. yes I have loved the problem with the crashed layout on mobile screen.

2. Can you provide me a short snippet? I think that this feature is important for many people. Even some free plugins have this feature on board.

I hope you can help me!

Best regards
    Niclas

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Niclas,

2. Unfortunately this is not possible via a short snippet. I always recommend a custom code solution if it’s possible, but this is much more complicated unfortunately.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.