- June 29, 2020 at 6:59 pm #28165
I am facing some issues:
1.Since I have downloaded the plugin, my page loads very slowly.
Even if click on a new button in my menu the page is loading in a weird way.
2. In the mobile Search I would like to have that if the user types in the search field the search bar will go over the whole screen. and not 50 %.
Can you help me?
NiclasJune 29, 2020 at 7:01 pm #28166
On the mobile page it also happens that a weird orange bar on the left side appearsJune 30, 2020 at 9:47 am #28173
1. Can you please explain this in more details? I tried to load the site with multiple browsers, but it was perfectly fine, and really fast.
2. This is unfortuantely not possible, you might have to ask a developer for custom coding.
3. I don’t see any issues there either. I tried a simulation as well as a real mobile device, but it seems to be okay: https://i.imgur.com/8cU314s.pngBest,
Issue 1&3 might have been only a cache related problem. It seem to be all right on my end from multiple devices.
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
June 30, 2020 at 10:16 am #28178
1. yes I have loved the problem with the crashed layout on mobile screen.
2. Can you provide me a short snippet? I think that this feature is important for many people. Even some free plugins have this feature on board.
I hope you can help me!
NiclasJune 30, 2020 at 11:46 am #28179
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.