Mobile Optimization

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wayaweb
    wayaweb
    Participant

Hi, i’ve notice that some configuration is creating that google renders the mobile site with a very big search icon, do you know what could possibly be? https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly?hl=ES&id=TmDO7hZs7EE980yU4G5fBQ i attached the example

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is likely due to a combination of minify/defer (minify/optimize plugin active) and the asynchronous CSS loader. That ‘screenshot’ is probably take when the page is rendered, but the asynchronous loader is not yet finished loading the plugin styles.
    I recommend either:
    – Disabling the minification and aggregation of inline styles in your minify plugin – because some inline styles may be present to prevent the FOUC effect. The plugin has a few lines of these style to prevent this flash – but since it is moved by the minification, it won’t work.
    – ..or disabling the asynchronous CSS loader: https://i.imgur.com/1RHnqJR.png

If you check our demo site with this tool, you won’t see the search bars on the screenshot, which should be the correct layout – as inline styles hide the search bars, to prevent the flash of the unstyled content, until the asynchronous loader finishes the job. The search bar is rendered in the background, after the screenshot is finished.
    If the asynchronous loader was disabled, the search bars would be visible on the screenshot, but the loading time of the site would increase with the size of the search stylesheet files.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

wayaweb
    wayaweb
    Participant

Thanks as always for your help.

¿What would you recommend best for SEO purpose?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I am using Yoast SEO personally – but I’m not familiar with other recent solutions 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.