mobile version does not have the search in the "multi-select with search"

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support mobile version does not have the search in the "multi-select with search"

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dwetzzaher
    dwetzzaher
    Participant

Hi.

For the taxonomy search labeled “skills”, in the desktop version, I have it configured to display as “multi-select with search” which I could type them in with autocomplete and suggestions. This is great. However, in the mobile version, it displays as check boxes instead that I can only click on and I cannot type them. Therefore, how can I have the mobile version display the “multi-select with search” with similar functionality to the desktop version and not the check boxes.

I have provided both instances as attachment. Greatly appreciate your support. Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, that is unfortunately intentional. The 3rd party script we use to achieve that feature unfortunately does not properly support mobile devices at the moment. I also hope they update it in the near future, as this feature would be a great addition for mobile users.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.