More accurate search result for product

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support More accurate search result for product

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rifatspir96
    rifatspir96
    Participant

is there any way to show the product result more accurately? My customer complaint that they need to scroll down to find the the what they’re looking for.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

That depends on the exact scenario and configuration. In general, I can recommend the following:
    – Using the index table engine will return the most accurate results
    – Adjusting the search logic accordingly

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

rifatspir96
    rifatspir96
    Participant

Ok thanks

however, is that possible to pop up or show the search bar after clicking on any button?

My theme have bottom toolbar and there is search menu. Can you please tell me which css class will triggers the search bar ?

screenshot here https://ibb.co/7zGWWwX

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Well, there is no pop-up feature, the closest to it is the compact layout mode.

I am not sure what do you mean by “css class, that triggers the search bar” – do you mean a CSS class for the search container element? That is .asp_w_container

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

rifatspir96
    rifatspir96
    Participant

Can help to get more accurate result?

For example, my customer looking for a product which name is soundpeats air 3 pro

generally customer search like this air 3 pro . As you can see it not showing the accurate result. See screenshot

https://ibb.co/ZJ7BwdQ

I’m using index table engine and my setting is Primary keyword logic : and and Secondary logic is disabled

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Well, without seeing the configuration it is a bit hard, but I can suggest a few things:
    – If you are using the index table engine, make sure the word length is set to 1 – because you want the numbers as well, and the lenght of 0-9 is 1.
    After changing that, you will have to create a new index.
    – Same with the keyword length on the search instance settings
    – For the keyword logic, try the “AND width exact keyword matches” + “AND” as secondary if needed.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

rifatspir96
    rifatspir96
    Participant

Hi… your plugin causing slow admin issue. In product edit screen it takes 10-20 second extra to load due to your plugin. please check or allow me to disabled your plugin loading in product edit admin.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Can you please add temporary FTP and back-end access details so I can check? Thank you!

PS: You may have to open a new thread after renewing your support period, this may close automatically, after 14 days of support expiry.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘More accurate search result for product’ is closed to new replies.