More Results Link Issue

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Eric Goodenough Eric Goodenough 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eric Goodenough
    Eric Goodenough
    Participant

Hello.
    I am having an issue with the ‘More Results’ link in the search results box. When you click on that link, it loads a search results page that only displays the Pages titles, not the actual results form the template. It’s the exact same url in the address bar as if you were to have clicked the magnifier icon or return to do a search. Just the results are incorrect. I verified that the url is the same in the admin settings: ?s={phrase}

Is there anything I am not doing correctly to get it to show the actual search results, not just the results from the dropdown?

Correct results when clicking magnifier: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j935zdmzcw5zvoc/correct-results-clicking-magnifier.png?dl=0

Incorrect results when clicking More Results link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1b88lcmagy8n4k/incorrect-results-more-results-link.png?dl=0

Cheers.
    -eric

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Sorry for the late answer, I had to check if I could replicate this issue, and it looks like it’s a bug with the current version.

The problem is that I can’t provide a quick fix to this problem yet, as it’s related to another issue I’m working on. I suggest you should disable the “More results” link until I release the upcoming version, which should be by the end of this week approximately.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Eric Goodenough
    Eric Goodenough
    Participant

Thanks! I will keep my eye out for the next version.
    Cheers!
    -eric

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.