"More results" page?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rasmushoglund
    rasmushoglund
    Participant

I use Ajax Search as a widget for the bbPress forum. The search works, but I don’t understand how to link the “more results” button to a new page with the search-term automatically entered? Is this even possible?

So when I click “More Results”, I want to redirect to a page with Ajax Search box and result box, and for it to automatically remember which term I entered before and do it for me.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Right now this is not possible unfortunately. But, since I like your idea, I might take some time to implement this – sounds like a nice feature.

I will be unavailable tomorrow, but on tuesday afternoon I will get back to you, probably with the solution already.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

rasmushoglund
    rasmushoglund
    Participant

Hi Ernest!

Any updates on this?

Kind Regards,
    Rasmus Höglund

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Sorry, I forgot to update you on this. I’m implementing this feature to the next version, which comes out very soon (4-5 days with approval). It will have some other cool new features as well. Thank you for the patience!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.