Mutlisite

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    creadict35
    creadict35
    Participant

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for making such a great product. I’ve used it across 3 different sites with multiple instances and it works wonders.

I have a new project that is a multisite / network. After having trouble using a different plugin with some simple dynamic taxonomy filters , I decided to use ASP front end search settings / filters instead.

Then I realized my question, do I need to buy it for each subsite?

I would be using multiple instances per site, and taxonomy filters, so Ajax Search Lite is not an option. I would like to use ASP but I need it in many subsites…

If I want to use it across my multisite network in 19 different subsites, do I need to make 19 individual purchases? If so, do you offer any kind of whole sale package or discounts for bigger projects?

I provided a screen shot of the front end of one of the instances on my main site based on taxonomies. If you have a recommendation or a work around on Lite or another plug-in you’ve made I would appreciate it as well.

Thank you so much for your time.

Best,

Enrique

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Enrique,

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Well, the answer can be both yes and no – it depends on the use. This is the statement of Envato market regarding this topic.
    Basically, if the subdomains (or separate subsites) are simply used to organize the content around the same subject, then one license is enough. If the subsites are of different topics, then separate licenses should be purchased.

Unfortunately our seller platform does not offer any multi-use or bulk licenses.

I recommend buying one – then trying it out across the multisite installations, to make sure it works correctly. You can still install the plugin on as many sites as you need. Then purchase the remaining number of licenses you require, where the plugin is used an working fine.

The lite version is limited in this case unfortuantely, it does not have the taxonomy filter part implemented.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.