Need adjustment filter

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by vinhnq10129 vinhnq10129 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vinhnq10129
    vinhnq10129
    Participant

I want my filter can load in frame main div that i draw by blue line in pic attachment and when head to search result page, show number result and all result at there. And post format still like my format with img, text, button like, tag…. not like in drop down search.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

On the home page it is not possible unfortunately, but on the results page it is. Since you have added credentials, I have configured the ajax live loader for the results page like so: https://i.imgur.com/tDrmrDw.png

For the other pages, you can use the results shortcode, if you want to replace the results layout.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

vinhnq10129
    vinhnq10129
    Participant

Thank you. I got thing that I need. I have one more question. Can i custom url page result to my page layout before ? or default Search result page archive ?
    I don’t understand letter “?s={phrase}” . Remove it or embed after it or something ?

(I want custom layout Result page but I don’t find where to do that, theme no have that feature, so I want to create one page and direct search result to that page and show result like page Search result that you did above. Not like shortcode, because it just appear box search not live load like you do.)

Have a pic in attachment

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by vinhnq10129 vinhnq10129.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by vinhnq10129 vinhnq10129.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The results page is fully controlled by the theme you are using – it is basically controlled by wordpress, and it triggers (displays) when the ‘?s=..’ query variable is present.
    The custom URL section is for cases, where the URL of the results page is already modified via a function or a mod rewrite rule, so you can adjust that to the change.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

vinhnq10129
    vinhnq10129
    Participant

Well, so you help me little bit with my test page that I’ve created with layout same home page with URL:
    https://shareciti.com/?page_id=384
    You can make it live search result like you did with default search page ?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately the live results loader cannot work with those tiles on that page, it is not possible to connect the two, that can only work on the search results page. The only thing you can do, is to replace the archive section with the search results shortcode – and the plugin will display the search results on that position.
    You can also enable then the auto populate feature, to display the results when the page loads.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

vinhnq10129
    vinhnq10129
    Participant

Okay, I got that point “live search just work on search result page” right? If use shortcode, it just show box not like design when live search, so it’s useless with me.
    Anyway, Thank you for your heat support. I’ll rate good on your site. Have a happy vacation.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.