Need help with hovering a compact search box

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Need help with hovering a compact search box

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sison246612
    sison246612
    Participant

I am trying to figure out what settings would allow me to place a compact search in my menu that floats both the search box and the results over the webpage content, so nothing the user sees a large search box and none of the page elements are pushed.

Currently, I can successfully add a compact search to a menu item, but the search box is cut off by the end of the menu element. Like this

https://share.getcloudapp.com/o0uepl7g

View post on imgur.com

https://nomadicfire.com/delete

Is there a way for when the user clicks on the menu search icon that the search box expands right and the search results float over the page?

sison246612
    sison246612
    Participant

Hello, when is your support online? My question was from a few days ago.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am very sorry for the late response, somehow I missed your ticket by accident, I am not sure what happened. I even recall reading it.

Is there a page active where I can check this? Also, can you please update the back-end details to make sure they work.

I assume it might be doable, but some custom styling could be required to align the search bar properly.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

sison246612
    sison246612
    Participant

No worries. I have a workaround using the normal search box linked to a page with your plug-in. I think I’m okay with that. Great work on this plug-in BTW.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

All right 🙂 Let me know if you need anything.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.