Need peepso search profile search help

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Need peepso search profile search help

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    unnati
    unnati
    Participant

Hi I am looking for peepso profile search. I am having search with username and email. But, I am looking for peepso profile search with auto suggest feature.

Also user can input any of the profile field and it can match with the respective profile member. For example: user profile has industry field as Marketing, So user can enter Marketing and all the user profile with field industry as marketing can populate.

Also, Can I use Ajax search Pro plugin attachment to multiple sites? I am having staging and production site. I want to install same Ajax search pro plugin to both sites. Can I use same attachment file to install it to my both site?

Please let me know. Thanks
    Unnati

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Unnati,

You can use the plugin on the same project sites (test, staging, local etc..), you don’t need separate licenses for that.

Unfortunately Peepso profiles search is not supported at the moment. You can search users, and user metadata, but I’m afraid Peepso uses a different method to store user profile related information.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.