Need Search box after matching

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Need Search box after matching

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    unnati
    unnati
    Participant

Hi,

I am looking for a Matching box of keyword after matching the keywords. Attached is the screnshot.

Once the user selects the keyword from search it’s become box afterward. Do we have that feature?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately this is not possible, at least not without major customization changes.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

unnati
    unnati
    Participant

Hi,

Okay, No problem. Can I have auto-suggested keyword populate underneath the search bar?

See in the screenshot we have Compliance suggestion in the same search bar. Instead, can we have that suggestion under the search bar like in another screenshot?

Also, Can we change the color of auto-suggested keyword instead of light gray?

And the suggested keyword can be added to the search bar on the tab button. Right now it is suggesting the keyword but I have to type it down the whole word instead of placing on click of a tab key.

Thanks,
    Unnati

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately google-like drop-down suggestions are not possible.

The suggestion colors follow the input colors, but if you want to change that, you can use this custom CSS as per your needs:

input.autocomplete {
        color: red !important;
        opacity: 1 !important;
    }

Just change the color as you need it.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.