Need to show more than 10 results at once

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Need to show more than 10 results at once

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mmmateo
    mmmateo
    Participant

Hello,

I’m attempting to display all the results at once by setting Results box viewport (in item numbers) to 100, but the maximum number of results the page will show (without clicking ‘Show more results’) is 10. Is there a way around this?

If not, is there an option to show pagination that would let the user switch between result pages instead of just loading more results?

Thanks for your help,

Mateo

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Mateo,

The viewport option only chages the size of the results box only. To change the number of results, check the General Options -> Limits panel: https://i.imgur.com/Ge0wQPR.png

Pagination is only available for the isotopic results layout, unfortunately.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

mmmateo
    mmmateo
    Participant

Hmm, that doesn’t seem to do it. Could I be doing something wrong?

View post on imgur.com

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

That configuration looks perfectly correct to me, I don’t know to be honest.

Can you add FTP and back-end access as well? I would like to debug through the code to check where the issue might be. I suspect an unknown bug in some specific conditions.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.