New Version Massed Up Everything

Home Forums Product Support Forums Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support New Version Massed Up Everything

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Depozitosuz
    Depozitosuz
    Participant

Hi,

With last update it works with non related and non assigned post types (or smoethign else)… i am using Toolset plugin; each loop related post is working and making site unresponsive.

Screenshot is below…

Depozitosuz
    Depozitosuz
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Depozitosuz
    Depozitosuz
    Participant

Downgrade didnt resolve problem

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

If the downgrade didn’t change it, then the issue might be related to something else as well. Maybe another plugin/theme updated automatically as well. In this case you can re-update it, it won’t make it worse.

Can you please update your ticket with temporary log-in and FTP details. Without debugging throught the code I won’t be able to tell what is causing the issue.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Depozitosuz
    Depozitosuz
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve logged in via FTP and debugged through the process. I have found the cause and implemented a possible fix as well.

The issue was that WordPress was reporting that the items on that page were “single items” while it was not correct. I’ve added a different method to check that, now the plugin should appear correctly.

I will investigate this further on my test servers, and maybe ask the wordpress devs why the is_singular() function wasn’t working as expected.

A permanent fix will be added to the next release of course.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.