No content when redirec to search page

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support No content when redirec to search page

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Carlos Costa
    Carlos Costa
    Participant

hi..

when i try to search a word in costum field i can see the correct results in search dropdown, but after press enter this redirect to the search page, but no results apear?

POST TYPE – business
    COSTUM FIELD – listing_campotag

Try to do a search with this word – Baile

Can you help me Please

Thanks

Carlos Costa

• This topic was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Carlos Costa Carlos Costa.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for the proper details, it helped me a lot!

You had the search override de-activated, meaning that the plugin only did a redirection to the results page. I’ve activated it on the General Options -> Behavior panel, now it should be okay.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Carlos Costa
    Carlos Costa
    Participant

Hi Ernest..

Thanks for the help.. I Already tried this configuration, but had errors in debug. I know you changed the code, thanks for this.

And everything is work ok, but i need your help for this:

When i submit a search the POSTS IN THE REDIRECTED PAGE from results must apear in the map, Can you help me with this.

for example when you search “BAILE” the results are 2 posts, so these 2 posts must apear in the map.

Please..

Thank You

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

You might have to ask the map plugin author, or if it’s integrated then the theme author on how to append items there via code. Then I might be able to help you put together a filter function to somehow put the items there.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Carlos Costa
    Carlos Costa
    Participant

hi… this is the reply from the author theme..

“Map uses AJAX query and checks the arguments in the request query. You can hook into its arguments using inventor_filter_params WP filter.”

You can see more here

http://inventorwp.com/documentation/developer-guide/filters.html

Can You Help Me please, thanks a lot

Carlos

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Carlos,

Thank you, this helps, but unfortunately that’s not enough information yet.

The filter works, but adding a ‘post__in’ argument with a list of posts does not limit the map results to the post IDs. There is also no information about the possible arguments in their documentation. Can you please ask how to limit the results on map to specified post IDs?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Nevermind, I have found a different solution.

I’ve added a nice amout of code to the bottom of the child theme functions.php file under the:

/*************** AJAX SEARCH PRO MAP INTEGRATION **************/

section. You can check it if you want to.

Please note that this is way beyond regular support, as this qualifies as customization, so I cannot guarantee it will work properly every time.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.