No Filter Option, Search button doesn't work and search theme replacement doesn'

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support No Filter Option, Search button doesn't work and search theme replacement doesn'

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    paulgee98
    paulgee98
    Participant

I have two issues.
    #1. The lite version worked perfectly by taking over the search feature for the site, the pro version does not. Also, hitting the search button does nothing, where in the lite version, this worked.
    #2. Even though I chose to use tags and categories, those filters never display in the search field.

For example, go to https://dailycdev.com/bible/ and look at the right hand side bar for “Live Search”. You will see it has no filter on it, hitting the search button does nothing. Please look into this.

-Paul Gee

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Dear Paul,

1. Make sure that the search replace feature is enabled, it’s a bit different from the Lite version, as the Pro version supports multiple search bars. You can change the magnifier and return button events as well, according to your needs.

2. I am seeing the filters at the moment, so I assume you managed to correct that. Let me know if this is not the case.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.