No searching on a results page

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support No searching on a results page

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kgrabek93
    kgrabek93
    Participant

Hello!
    I have 3 search instances creating on my page.
    The first one ([wd_asp id=4] in a top header) redirect to Woocommerce results page after hitting return button or magnifier icon. For the first time it is working perfectly. But when I type second searching (direclty after the first one, on a results page) I have got no information, it is doing nothing, no action. To be able searching next phrase I have to go out from the Woocommerce results page.
    Is it possible to change this behavour ant to make possible searching wihtout quitting the results page?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I tried to check the site on the given URL, but I’m getting the following error: https://i.imgur.com/gksOLPB.png
    This sounds like a 3rd party script issue, but I don’t know yet. Let me know if the site works, and I will check.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

kgrabek93
    kgrabek93
    Participant

hi,
    unfortunatelly my hosting’s provider sql servers is temporally down – I am waiting to bring them up – as soon as it is happen I will let you know
    best regrads
    Krzysztof

kgrabek93
    kgrabek93
    Participant

The sql server is working now

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It was only a configuration issue. I turned off the live loader feature, now it should be working all right.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

kgrabek93
    kgrabek93
    Participant

hi, super! I try to choose diffrent options and I am (almost 😉 ) sure that I’ve checked this option also so I decided to ask you for your help. BTW – this plugin is realy great! Thank you 🙂

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.