No support Japanese, Chinese or Korean?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support No support Japanese, Chinese or Korean?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    inoruhana
    inoruhana
    Participant

Hello Support Team,

Thanks for this plugin to help my site to do more detail searches.
    After I configured all settings, I regconized that this plugin is quite complicated for me, and seemly does not support for Japanese languge (perhaps not for Chinese and Korean as well). I typed to make a search with exactly words in my page, but the result said that no results. I tried with many different words but unfortunately it was shown that no results at all. (https://inoruhana.net/ja/)
    Another thing is that my site became slow in speed after this plugin was installed and configured.
    I need your support. Please give me some advises to solve these issues above.

Thanks,
    Inoruhana

inoruhana
    inoruhana
    Participant

I also found 2 other problems when I checked the website on PageSpeed Insight.
    (1) Buttons do not have an accessible name (Search Button)
    (2) Links are not crawlable (More results…)
    You can see them in the following attached files.

Best regards,
    Inoruhana

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please add temporary back-end and FTP access so I can check your search configuration? Usually these issues are related only to configuration problems.

I will make sure to add a button aria-label for the upcoming release. However the “more results” link is not an actual issue, because it is not a crawlable link, only an interaction element, so that report can be ignored safely.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

inoruhana
    inoruhana
    Participant

Hello Ernest,

Thanks for your reply.
    I don’t think I know how to use FTP access.
    I am really sorry for this inconvenience.
    The search engine for alphabet abc, especially for English, is exellent.
    But for different language from abc (especially Chinese or Japanese), it seemly doesn’t work well at all.

Please check it and fix the issue.
    Best regards,
    Inoruhana

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It’s okay, don’t worry about the FTP access.
    Can you at least add temporary back-end access, so I can check the configuration?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.