No ZIP file available in my account/profile

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support No ZIP file available in my account/profile

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    99projects
    99projects
    Participant

After updating your plugin Ajax Search Pro tonight it vanished from the WP backend. I could still see it in filemanager on the server though. But I could not find a ZIP file for your plugin on my (new) computer to upload to WP (after deleting the file on the server), so I wanted to download a ZIP file here because I had a valid license code.
    But it doesn’t seem you supply a ZIP file for instances like this on my profile page. So now I had to buy a new license just to be able to upload the plugin again…

Once that was done the old license code (45e6aaf5-40e8-4c0c-8027-edc2b06d5fef) that wouldn’t let me make a support ticket here came back. So I spent $20 for your plugin again and now I have an extra license code with no use for it.

I think this is not very customer friendly so I was wondering what you think of this?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The plugin is always accessible to download to all of our customers under their codecanyon.net downloads section.
    If you purchased the plugin before, then you must have an account on codecanyon.net, because that is the only place to buy the plugin legitimately. They have a lost username/password form too, in case you forgot your details. You can donwload the plugin there anytime, even if you don’t have an active support extension.
    If your old purchase code did not work, then it is very likely that the support period was over for that purchase. It is either 6 or 12 months, depending on the original purchase.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

99projects
    99projects
    Participant

Hi,

That’s right, I forgot about CodeCanyon… I purchased the plugin several times (11 licenses) over the last few years, so I went straight here.
    I think it’s weird that you can’t make a ticket here just to ask a question unless you have bought a license in the last 6 months.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is how codecanyon licensing works – support is something you can extend, but it is not mandatory. It is to compensate for the current market full of yearly subscriptions, but in this case it is much cheaper and the actual plugin with the updates are still accessible. If you have generic questions, bug reports, then you can use the bug report forums too (does not require verification), or even contact us via this site or even the demo site.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.