Non-Clickable Results

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jlittle88873
    jlittle88873
    Participant

Greetings.

I recently updated to the latest version, 4.21.9, and my search results were no longer clickable.

We have an ORANGE search bar on the top of the homepage, as well as most of the other pages of the site. I tried clearing the cache, but I couldn’t really what else to check. I was able to reinstall the previous version and the problem disappeared.

I was not able to deactivate all of the other plugins because this is an active live site…sorry.
    Couldn’t change the theme either for the same reason.

I see no error messages. The results show a “magnifying glass” over the featured image, but it is not clickable like it was with the previous version…which does not have the “magnifying glass” icon.

Sorry I can be more helpful.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you very much for the details, it helped a lot!

This is a known issue with the old “legacy” scripts. It can be resolved very easily by switching to the newer “minified” version:: https://documentation.ajaxsearchpro.com/compatibility-settings/javascript-compatibility

After switching to the “minified” script and clearing your cache will resolve the issue. We will address this bug in the next patch later today.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jlittle88873
    jlittle88873
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.