Not all results are showing

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Not all results are showing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    websights09
    websights09
    Participant

When searching for “Kalmthout“, the custom post type “Prisca van Rome” is not showing up in the results.

Can you please fix this, or tell me what I am missing?

Thanks a lot for your help.

A bonus question: I have selected that only the CPT “Verkooppunt” can be in the search results.
    However, on the search results page, some pages are still showing. For example “Home” on this results page.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The issue was caused by the results page live loader feature, which the theme uses. Some of the first results were displayed correctly, but when the theme loaded the next “batch” of results, those were not correct anymore.
    To resolve both issues, I changed the number of results per page and the results limit both to 100 items. Now the theme live results loader will not trigger, but rather show all relevant results up to 100 items.
    I can no longer see the pages there, and the missing result is also displayed as it should be.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

websights09
    websights09
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

Great, it’s working fine now.
    Thanks a lot for your quick and helpful assistance!

Lennert

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.