Not filter multilanguage, and mysql warning

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Not filter multilanguage, and mysql warning

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by hmartinez hmartinez 8 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1867
    hmartinez
    hmartinez
    Participant

    1.- The plug-in shows results of all languages, ​​should only show the results of the current language. I’m using WPML.
    Where you construct the query to add this condition? and how pass the lang code to query?

    2.- I’m using php 5.4 whith errors enabled, and plug-in throw me a warning (see attached image)

    #1868
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

    Hi!

    1. I will look into this when I get back to the office tomorrow, it’s probably only a minor bug, or the wpml version has changed since the last update. This issue was fixed before, but I guess something had changed in WPML since then.

    2. I didn’t get the attached image (at least I can’t see it right now), can you send it again, or upload it somewhere?

    Thanks! Will get back to you tomorrow morning.

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #1869
    hmartinez
    hmartinez
    Participant

    Hi,

    Thanks for your quick response, WMPL verision is 2.7.1, I attached the image again, but if not see the warning is:

    “<b>Warning</b>: Unknown: 1 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() in <b>Unknown</b> on line <b>0</b><br />”

    Thanks you for your attention.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #1872
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

    Hi!

    I have made a hotfix for the WPML issue. I’m using WMPL 3.1.4 as I can’t download an earlier version. It should work regardless. I’m attaching it to this post. Please uninstall the search plugin, and install this one isntead.

    As for the second issue, I’m not sure where it is coming from, because it states “Unknown on line 0
    ” which is very unusual. Please try do temporary disable autocomplete for now, until the error reporting is turned off: https://i.imgur.com/QmyCgmo.png

    I’m sure it’s related to something else, because it does not indicate a problem with the search, something else prints the error message before the ajax request is finished, then it’s printed into the autocomplete box.

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #1873
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

    Here is the file.

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #1878
    hmartinez
    hmartinez
    Participant

    Thanks, I think that the translation problem is solved, at least in my last tests it worked properly.

    For the moment I’m goint to check if something else causes the warning.

    Anyway, if I have a problem, I write to you again.

    Regards =)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.