Not responsive?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jarry23
    jarry23
    Participant

Hello Ernest,

when I open on my mobile, the search box and content are much wider than the width of mobile. Can’t figure out how to fix it. When I change any settings, it has no effect for mobile. Can you have a look on settings please?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you pelase check now?

It seemed to be a bug in the CSS generation, where the mobile width was not applied correctly (it used the desktop width instead). It looks okay on my end now. Can you confirm?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jarry23
    jarry23
    Participant

Its was fixed, But I need set width for desktop 1130px. I changed size only for desktop but it have effect for mobile too. I think I can fix it by CSS directly, but for your info its bug.
    By the way do you recommend add CSS syting directly through plugin or is it okay when I style through appearence – customize – additional css ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I may have copied the wrong file, can you please check now?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

jarry23
    jarry23
    Participant

Its fine now. Thank you!
    And about this…what do you recommend. Or it does not matter?

By the way do you recommend add CSS syting directly through plugin or is it okay when I style through appearence – customize – additional css ?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Well, it depends on your exact needs – if you mean the width settings. I usually use the default values, and style the container element instead.

It does not matter, although I prefer to have all my custom CSS in one place – using a custom CSS file in the child theme directory.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.