Notice error in single post template with elementor

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Notice error in single post template with elementor

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kamal Hasan
    Kamal Hasan
    Participant

Hi Team,

When I am going to edit single page template it show error as below. for now I disable it form wp-config file useing debug false. But I want that you guys fix this error. so I can set wp-debug true in wp-config file. see that attachment.

Template URL to validate error: https://weisspractice.wpengine.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=962&action=elementor

<b>Notice</b>: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in <b>/nas/content/live/weisspractice/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/cache/bfi_thumb.php</b> on line <b>473</b><br>
    <br>
    <b>Notice</b>: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in <b>/nas/content/live/weisspractice/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/cache/bfi_thumb.php</b> on line <b>474</b><br>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the details, it helps a lot!

I logged in to the back-end, enabled the wp_debug in the wp-config.php file, but I can’t see the error on that page. Do I need to click on something specific there, or save an element or anything to invoke the error?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.