odd search results showing on edge of page

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support odd search results showing on edge of page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chadwickhugh96
    chadwickhugh96
    Participant

When using “Top Searches” widget it opens a search results drop down off on the left side of the page, partially hidden.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Interesting, it looks like there is a hidden search bar in the corner of the theme, probably is the mobile search or something similar. Can you please try enabling this option here.

If that does not work, then try this custom CSS:

@media only screen and (min-width: 520px) {
     .asp_r_1_2 {
         display: none !important;
     }    
    }
    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

chadwickhugh96
    chadwickhugh96
    Participant

The first option didn’t work.

I decided to try to just make a seperate search for that location on the page, but now I’m having a stranger issue.

I just duplicated the first search, gave it a new name.

But for some odd reason it refuses to display correctly. It looks find in my widgets preview, but on the live site it’s formatted incorrectly and not functioning properly. Can you not have two different searches on the same page?

I’ve tried both using the Ajax Search Pro Widget and entering just as shortcode.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

That is simply a site cache problem, the styling of the new search is not present, as a cached stylesheet file is served by the server. If you clear all layers of cache – including site, assets, CSS, JS, Cloudflare and browser cache, it will resolve the issue for sure 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.