On load show all item and go through from another show particular item

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support On load show all item and go through from another show particular item

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hastagsoft
    hastagsoft
    Participant

I have a option on home page “Browse by category”. All the categories are showing under this title. When i click on any category image then it should go to next page which is search page and all the posts should show there related to clicked category on next page. and clicked category should be checked on the next page also.

If go to search page directly then there should show all posts by default and any category should not be checked.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I see you have separate pages for each category. This would require some custom coding to resolve, but I think there is a faster solution. Since you only have 5 different pages, I think the fastest option is to make 5 different search bars for each page. You can duplicate the existing search bar for that. Then for each shortcode you can change which category checkbox is selected under the search settings.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

hastagsoft
    hastagsoft
    Participant

Hi.

There are no separate pages for each category.
    You can see there is only one page for each category named tokyo.
    All categories go to Tokyo page after click on category. I need single page and single search function for all categories.

I also need that When i click on any category image then it should go to next page which is search page and all the posts should show there related to clicked category on next page. and clicked category should be checked on the next page also.

If go to search page directly then there should show all posts by default and any category should not be checked.

hastagsoft
    hastagsoft
    Participant

Hey. I need support. your plugin is not working proper.

hastagsoft
    hastagsoft
    Participant

and all posts not show . show only some posts

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I don’t think this is possible to resolve with a single search instance. Maybe using the custom state query strings, that should be added to the end of the URLs when redirected to the category page.

With that, you should change the page URLs to the following:
    Cosmetics
    Snaks
    Arts
    Fashion
    Electronics

These should lead to the page with the pre-checked filters.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.