Using Elementor Pro + Astra Pro. I setup a search feature for filtering portfolio results by two specific CPTs. In the backend. I added 28 portfolio items. When I test the search filter in the front end, not all the portfolio items are showing up when i initiate a filter option. https://meskelengineering.d3f3ugpp-liquidwebsites.com/projects/
Construction Engineering Inspection – 6, but only 1 shows up
Construction Materials Testing – 5, but none show up
Environmental – 4, but only 2 show up
Geotechnical – 22, but only 16 show up.
I checked in settings and reset the index, and it says it indexed 28 items. I can’t figure out why only some are showing up and not others.