Original Blog Post content get stripped of HTMl and Shortcodes

Home Forums Product Support Forums Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support Original Blog Post content get stripped of HTMl and Shortcodes

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Shivaji Mitra Shivaji Mitra 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Shivaji Mitra
    Shivaji Mitra
    Participant

4. I need more information on that. The algorithm analyzes the post content, defines the most used keywords and chooses content based on those keywords. Based on the link you provided, I can’t see any irrelevance. Just by looking at the article I can see 40 appearances of the words “website”, “ecommerce”, “builder”, “shopping”. If I look at the relevant content, I can see posts with these titles exactly.

REPLY: I do understand your points. My question for you is.

A) Are there any way to specifically Include or Exclude few Related Posts from a given Page or a Post?

B) Secondly, how to exclude Related Posts completely from a page or a post? this page: http://www.anblik.com/sitemap/ , I do not want any related post at all. I disabled this from page settings “Hide the plugin for this post?” as well as added a ID at “Exclude posts by ID” but the related post still shows. Is this because I am using Template Tag directly into page.php ?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

The excluding might be an unknown but yet – because it should work, and your configuration is correct. I will take a look at the related posts plugin code with the ftp details you gave me. I will print out some debug data, but will be only visible for administrator accounts (not for users) for a very short time – so don’t worry if the plugin will look strange for a bit.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Shivaji Mitra
    Shivaji Mitra
    Participant

Its okay, please go ahead with it.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I think I missunderstood you.

B – you can exclude the plugin from a page or post in the post editor: https://i.imgur.com/HbQV25x.png
    It’s a metabox under every post.

A – You can exclude specific posts on the advanced option panel by ID-s. I think you already have some id-s there. It is for excluding posts from the related post result list, not for excluding the plugin from posts.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Shivaji Mitra
    Shivaji Mitra
    Participant

Okay, it seems all fine now.

Thank you very much again for such a in-depth help.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.