Other value max result for the Results layout and the results behavior

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Other value max result for the Results layout and the results behavior

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fpela
    fpela
    Participant

Hello,

I play a lot of with your plugin, so I have a lot of questions.
    It is possible to have a max number of results differnet between theresults layout and the results behavior.
    I have seen only one possibility to change this max number of results.

I don’t understand why we have the option more results in the results layout, because it is the same that in the news pages ? I want for exemple only seen 10 results in the layout and if the results are not good enough click on more results and in the new page have a determinate number of results…

I know I want a lot of thinks 😛
    Thx

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

The results page (redirected from the more results link) results count is a bit buggy right now. I have discovered a problem with pagination and result numbers.

The ajax results are limited to 10 by default, to maintain better performance, but the theme results page should display as many results as possible (which is right now not working correctly).

The new version is very close to a release, which will include a solution to this issue.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.