pagination and results page problem

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support pagination and results page problem

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by bousso bousso 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bousso
    bousso
    Participant

Hello my friend. My first problem is I can´t make pagination on isotopic work at all , I use to see it ok but now I can´t .
    You can check it on the header search bar with “lor” or “cop” just to show results.
    There is any way to show pagination on top and bottom?
    There is anyway to make it “lazy loading?

And the last thing , what should be the url results on a multisite?

Thank you very much for your help.

bousso
    bousso
    Participant

My friend , I reload a default theme and now I can see pagination , now there is some way to show it on top and bottom , some code I can paste? 😀

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Well, there is no option to do that, and I’m not sure that changing the code will work, but it’s worth a try.

Try this:

Open the wp-content\plugins\ajax-search-pro\includes\views\asp.shortcode.results.php file and change lines 7 and 48 from this:

<?php if ($style&#91;'resultstype'&#93; == "isotopic" && $style&#91;'i_pagination_position'&#93; == 'top'): ?>

to this:

<?php if ($style&#91;'resultstype'&#93; == "isotopic"): ?>

It will display the pagination on both ends, but there is a good chance that it might not work correctly.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

bousso
    bousso
    Participant

My friend it doesn´t work .

The other thing , about the result page url , what should be the url in a multisite?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.