Performance and WPML Issues

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Performance and WPML Issues

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AmJex
    AmJex
    Participant

Dear Sir or Madam,
    If I am searching for a product Name like “RawRax” on my website, your plugin send me the german and the english result. But I want to have one language only. How can I activate to see only my active language in my results?
    I still activated WPML Compatibility in your settings, but it seems to work not properly?

Thank you very much for your support in advance!
    Best regards

Andreas Hofem

P.S. Your website have a design issue that makes it hard to see the complete input field of your support area….sorry

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Dear Andreas,

The only thing I can think of is that in case you have the search cache activated, it might not been cleared automatically after saving the options.

On the Cache Settings submenu, please hit the “Clear the cache!” button, to trigger it manually: https://i.imgur.com/yqGLZAo.png

After that, the results should appear in the correct language according to the configuration.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

AmJex
    AmJex
    Participant

That’s it!

Thank you so much! Ernest!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Performance and WPML Issues’ is closed to new replies.