PHP Error Notice after Staging Deployment

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support PHP Error Notice after Staging Deployment

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    moose
    moose
    Participant

The plugin worked great on local dev … but as soon as I deployed into Staging to show my client, I got the following notices on the home page:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home2/devhtmlf/public_html/directory-poc/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/functions/functions.php on line 1621

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home2/devhtmlf/public_html/directory-poc/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/functions/functions.php on line 1621

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home2/devhtmlf/public_html/directory-poc/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/functions/functions.php on line 1621

Plz, let us know the meaning of those and how to get rid of it. Our dev cycle involves following a few phases:

1. Local Dev
    2. Dev Deployment on Bluehost
    3. Staging Deployment on Bluehost
    4. Production Deployment on our VPS

The question is, for all the deployment of the same site do we have to buy one license each? Is that the reason it’s giving us all those error messags? Plz let us know asap. Thanx.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The issue is caused by a simple empty line within one of the radio filters on the ‘Advanced to Archive – no img Imported’ search instance. If you remove that line, it should resolve the issue: https://i.imgur.com/IO7V2EX.png

The plugin should check for these accidental empty values, but it looks like it fails in this case. I will make sure to correct that for the upcoming release.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

moose
    moose
    Participant

Awesome! This fixed it … I could not remove the empty space any way I tried, like backspace or del key, etc. So I removed the item and re-created it and that fixed it. Thanx very much!

Btw, could you also plz answer that if one site has local, dev, staging and production releases, do we need to buy the license for all 4 stages? Thanx in advance.

Moose

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

moose
    moose
    Participant

You guys are Awesome! Thanx a bunch …

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.