PHP Notice: Undefined index: args in Ajax Search Pro plugin

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support PHP Notice: Undefined index: args in Ajax Search Pro plugin

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by jaydip06 jaydip06 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jaydip06
    jaydip06
    Participant

Hi
    i am using ajax search pro plugin.
    When i search any keyword. i got PHP Notice in my error log.
    PHP Notice: Undefined index: args in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/suggest/titles_suggest.class.php on line 30
    Can you please help me to fix that issue?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, of course, this looks like a yet unknown minor issue. Luckily it will not cause any serious problems, it is only a notice for a missing argument.

I think I can fix it directly. Can you please add temporary FTP details?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jaydip06
    jaydip06
    Participant

Hi
    I think this may be temporary fix because in the plugin update it will remove that fix. Can you please fix that in your new release? so we can get this fix through the proper channels.
    Are you planning to do new release of plugin?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Sure, I have already patched it in the development version. We are always working on new releases, the next one should be out within 2-3 weeks if all goes well.
    I only wanted to implement the permanent fix until the new release is out. You can however completely ignore this error message, it does no harm whatsoever.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jaydip06
    jaydip06
    Participant

HI
    I know that it does not harm but we are making our site Notice & Error free so. Thank you for the support. I hope i will see that Fix in Next Release of plugin.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.